Weekly What’s On at The Trinity Centre, Upper road, Batley Carr, Batley, WF17 7LT
- Slimming World, £4.95 Per session, 9.00am – 10.30am
- ‘Over 50’s Group’, socialise, bingo, raffle, tea/coffee etc., 1.00pm – 3.30pm
- K.F.A. (Keep-Fit Association), Exercises for Mature Movers. 7.15 pm – 8.15 pm
- Trinity Luncheon Club for the over 50’s. Full roast dinner with dessert, to include tea/coffee. Cost £4.00, all welcome, serving from 12.30pm
- Yorkshire Supreme Majorettes. 6.00pm – 8.00pm, Children from 3 years onwards welcomed.
- Art and Craft Group. Enjoy your hobby in company with friends. 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Social Dancing. 2.00pm – 4.00 pm, join us with Trevor for an afternoon of sequence dancing. Beginners & single people welcomed, refreshments included, Admission £2.50.
- Wellbeing Fitness Class, £3.50 per session, 7.30pm – 8.30pm Class to re-start in May 2019
- Art for Pleasure and Relaxation. Cost £2.50. 10.00 am – 12.00 noon, including refreshments. Like to draw or paint? No experience needed, this is just for fun.
First Friday of every month ‘Evening Sequence Dance’, 7.30pm – 10.30pm £3.00 to include refreshments.
for further information Telephone 01924 437331
or email : the firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to Start your own Group?
Looking for a Venue?
For further information. Telephone 01924 437311.
- Please Leave message and contact number on Answerphone please if no reply.
- E-mail. email@example.com